Friday, April 27, 2012

I had such a wonderful post planned for this week, but well...life got in the way.  It's going to be a busy weekend and come Monday my son will be home.  I'm so excited! I've not seen him in a year and a half.  So excuse me while I prepare and savor time with those I love. I"m sure I'll have time to pop in here and there, but just in case I don't.  I'm leaving you with a small teaser.

  If I don't see you in the next 10 days or so...have a wonderful ending to April and a marvelous May beginning!

8 comments:

  1. Now you just treasure that time with your son, and don't give your blog a thought. It's people that matter the most. I always wish for more time with my children, so I know just how you feel! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is such a long time!! Have fun and enjoy his company - so happy for you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give your sun a big hug for me! Enjoy your time with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the invitation you have left with us!
    Enjoy your family time ... and it is great that families do 'get in the way'; it is how it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the time with your son Teresa! One and 1/2 years is along time!! It will be wonderful to see one another and connect.
    **Also, IMPORTANT
    I'm concocting a butterfly ball gown costume in my imagination!
    Hugs to you!

    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family trumps all!
    Our daughter arrived from London last night on a flying visit.

    Enjoy your son!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy every minute with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a long time. Enjoy your days with your son, Teresa! :)
    I am sure he missed you a lot. I do miss my parents and treasure each minutes we spend with each other. :) I can't wait to see them for Christmas.
    Happy May!

    ReplyDelete

Treasured comments from treasured friends...