Sunday, January 29, 2012

In the Pink

Can you believe it? January is winding down.  It's been a tough month for me; one full of frustration.  I had such plans for the newly turned page in the book of life.  Instead of moving forward and acting upon my word for 2012, imagine, I've mostly been nursing a painful back. My plans to have a go at 365 just couldn't get off the ground, so I'm filing that one away for another year.  As we head into the final days of January, things are looking up and I'm in the pink!

Frustration and yes, pain, are part of life, but that doesn't mean we must accept it lying down.  Oh no...when life seems too dull and too cloudy there are pink roses...
 
With soft swirls and a deep center that invites us to imagine...

And bouquets in jars filled with conversation hearts because it's always time for a little romance.
Hey...just so you know
Thanks for the comments and well-wishes through this mean, nasty, no-good, awful, horrible start to 2012!

6 comments:

  1. Back problems are the worst - glad you are feeling better. Your photos are amazing! c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa. What beautiful pinks you are showing in this posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second shot is so beautifully fascinating...lovely. Hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia...it feels good to feel good! Thanks for the lovely comment.

    Lona...Thanks for stopping and I do adore pink, but especially pink flowers.

    Kathy...I am indeed feeling much better. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you are feeling better, my dear. these photos certainly tell the tale. pink is my favorite in roses and in most things!

    i have taken my blog private and would like to send you an invitation but cannot find your email on here. i am at vulturepeakmuse[at]gmail[dot]com. i cannot think of anything lovelier than for you to join me. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos... so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete

Treasured comments from treasured friends...