Friday, June 8, 2012

Flower Art Friday: Remember When

I discovered a new for me photo/art challenge.  Flower Art Friday is the brain child of  LeAnne at Photos by LeAnne. Have I mentioned lately...I love flowers! So here's my meager offering to the lord of light and beauty..


I processed my peony petal photo using Elements 10.  If you've never checked out Leslie Nicole's wonderful French Kiss textures, brushes, overlays and more, you're missing something special.  I used her overlay, Golden Orb, one of my favorites for creating a soft golden light to photos.  I also used one of her French script brushes in the lower corner.  The vintage sheet music background came from my favorite graphic lady, The Graphics Fairy. You could spend hours perusing all the great images she gives away.  
There's so much flower power to be found at Photos by LeAnne...take a breather and click the badge below...



photosbyleanne


When you're finished viewing flower love click on the other badges.  I know you'll find something wonderful.

French Kiss Textures



The Graphics Fairy

7 comments:

  1. So romantic! Beautiful photo art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, elegant and romantic! A real work of art, Teresa. :)
    Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly so beautiful.
    I just love the composition.
    Sending you wishes for a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the peony at the top.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Treasured comments from treasured friends...