Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August Break 7 ABC 123



I joined Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday today with the theme Back to School.  It's been awhile since I fooled around with photography, but I'm anxious to get back to it.  After cross-processing the photo and adding text (ABC  123) I added a layer of Kim's Magic Scratches followed by a her 123 texture.  I like the vintage look I achieved.  Wanna see more textured treasures?  You'll find plenty of links at Kim Klassen Cafe.
kimklassencafe


Have most marvelous day!

5 comments:

  1. Great job on this photo! Perfect for the back to school edition of TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you got the 123 to show up! I tried many different combos but I just couldn't make it work on my yellow school bus!

    Great shot and subject! Happy Texture Tuesday! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. School buses are a necessary part of getting the children to and from school safely. Wonderful texture and photo. V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Look at that bus!
    I am off to Ireland for a week, but will look in on you when I return. Keep on taking the photographs!!

    ReplyDelete

Treasured comments from treasured friends...