Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Texture Tuesday

I used two layers of Kim's texture, little things. The first layer set to set soft light with an opacity of  65% and the second layer set to multiply with an opacity at 65%, too.  When I use textures I want to see the texture so I tend to keep it stronger.  I like the grunginess of it. The brush is also from Kim Klassen.  It says a whole lot in a few words.

Did you know...when you want to change the color of a brush in Elements 10 just press Alt on a PC and the eyedropper comes up.  Click on a color in  your image and voila! your brush has a color to match your image. 

You'll find more little things in a big way at:

kimklassencafe

9 comments:

  1. So pretty and thanks for the tip on the brush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big lover of seeing the texture too Teresa. Otherwise... what's the point? lol
    Thanks for the shortcut tip. I use PS7 so I'll have to see if it translates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I'm just starting to play with brushes, so, thank you for your tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. teresa- even tho i don't have a clue what you're talking about, i love this photograph...gorgeous as always. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really l like the grungy effect of the texture. Beautiful tulips and great quote! Thanks for sharing the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. Love this. Thanks for the tip too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree -- I love seeing the texture. The brush just makes it. What a beautiful composition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photography. the texture works really well.

    ReplyDelete

Treasured comments from treasured friends...